View Profile Hopping

1 w/ Response

hate ur narrating

if u wanna blabbler like that for a narration. or a voice over. dude. save it. we can read the text ourselves.
i've no idea what the story is about, but ...nice try.

Numa Numa HEy

Seriously! this rocks, I LOVE THE NUMA SONG, i seen the original fat guy did the dance on a website... he is like so famous among me and my friend! LOL... and u did a NICE ANIMATIOn out of it. ROCK On!

Feels like History class

the flash loops itself? lol or did i accidently press the rewind,hmm, nvm
this flash looks like history, nice music, classic,but well, ... its still looks like a history class...
For a while i might thought that revival is some crap shit game? well, you did a good job on the designs, but the content..hmm..aye..is boring... HISTORY CLASS?

xMG34x responds:

Being that 'Fallout' is based on an alternate historical timeline, and references that history much for the game's plot, you could say it's "history". I think most would agree though we hope this form of history never really happens.

Nice Story Plot,hope it isnt copied from any comic

not bad, nice story plot.graphic wise...not very well drawn.but still,nice story plot, hope it isnt copied from any comics, but seems to by inspired by comic book story.keep it up.if u wanna do dubbed version.hope the guys recording the talking will do a better job,if not it will ruined this.

Yo Sup. This is hopping. i'ma newbie as you can see from my works. Still learning.

Anikin Hopping @Hopping